Other Confirmed Speakers Include: Richard Corley, Head of Arctic Department, Department of Transport - Kathrin Keil, Europe Director, The Arctic Institute - Johanna Ikävalko - Ministerial Adviser, Ministry of Transport And Communications - Frank Boman, Director Operations, Aerospace & Marine International Corp. - Halldor Johannsson, General Manager, Arctic Portal - Gary Timco - Principal Researcher, National Research Council of Canada - Michael Baldauf, Associate Professor, World Maritime University - Peter R. Skold, Head of International Arctic Centre, Umeå University - Jack Gallaher - National Treasurer - Maritimes Division Of The Company Of Master Mariners - Peter Cullen, Partner, Stikeman Elliott.
Key topics this year include:
- What Have Canada’s Main Achievements Been During Their Chairmanship of the Arctic Council.
- As the New Chair of the Arctic Council What are the Objectives of the USA?
- Placing the Arctic in a Global Context
- Is the Arctic the Future of Global LNG Shipping?
- How Effective Has the Arctic Search and Rescue Agreement Been so far?
- Improving Satellite Coverage in the Northern Sea Route Area
- Future ship designs for the Arctic: What new ideas are being developed?
- Commercial issues for ship operators and charterers using Arctic routesg Arctic routes